I have been bad baout blogging and posting lately. Basically because on April 19 we found out we were pregnant. We are soooo excited about it that it is all I can think to post about and I couldn't yet. So 2 Friday Fotos have been passed by (only one person has mentioned that though!) and I just lurk around Facebook looking at everyone's nurseries and baby gear.
I have also been bombarded by all sorts of questions. I logged onto Facebook today and had 46 bonified notifications (meaning not "Someone has a crush on you" but real comments and such) and lots of emails! So let's attempt to clear up a few things!
Q: Are you going to find out the gender?
A: Yes. December 18. Jerrad wants to wait, I want to find out. Seeing as it is our first pregnancy we figured it would be best to wait on this one and get stocked up on gender neutral stuff.
Q: Do you want a boy or a girl?
A: We've always wanted boys, but are also entertained at the thought of a girl.
Q: Are you going to resign from the group, "Quit asking me if I'm pregnant!"?
A: I hadn't even thought of it, but I guess I need to do that!
Q: Isn't your sister-in-law, Nancy, pregnant to?
A: Yes... but I was first =) Ok, by about a week!
Q: How are you feeling?
A: Pregnant! I am nauseated a LOT but no vommiting... yet. Headaches and really tired!
Q: Don't you just have the greatest job for this?!
A: YES YES YES!!!! For those of you who don't know, I work for the best baby doctor in the area! I don't miss any appointments, because I don't have appointments.
Q: How many ultrasounds have you had?
A: 3 - and I'm only 8 weeks... I work for my baby doctor!
Q: Do you want a Christmas baby?
A: No. I am really hoping to have it a little early so the child can have a day just for him/her!
Q: Any weird cravings?
A: Not really. Just weird things that actually settle in my tummy. I eat a lot of frosted mini wheats and fresh strawberries. It's just awful that they're in season and on sale right now! =)
I may think of a few more tid bits a little later on, but this should get some questions answered!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Pregnant!
Composed by Lyssa at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats again! I am so happy for you two.
Yay on waiting. We did not find out what Hannah was. It is hard to wait but worth it.
try eating something a little sour to ease your nausea.
for me a pickle would help. or sip on 7up with a peppermint in your mouth.
hope that helps some. congratulations
Love that you answered questions on your blog =) Since you are going to stop being a member of the "group" You should probably work on your profile too =) I am so very excited for you! Hope I get to be there for you and can't wait to start seeing pictures!
Post a Comment