I haven't done Friday Foto in a month now (and now that I'm posting, I'm doing it on Saturday). But to be quite honest, I haven't done much photography at all in the last month! In fact I had to dig up a picture to use this week. Life has been a little crazy & lazy lately. I come home, take a long nap (not joking... gotta love that first trimester!), get up, make supper and go to bed. Then on the weekends I'm catching up on housework or traveling all over the countryside with friends and family. It is summertime! Well, with no further adieu, here is the dramatic return of Friday Foto *drumroll please!
1) Taken in March of this year
2) In my inlaws' driveway
3) I love how his Alf nose almost pokes out of thepicture!
4) I love my big, beautiful puppy and all of his very personable looks!
5) Named, "Whaddya Want?"
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Friday Foto... finally!
Composed by Lyssa at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Well, it's about time! And go figure it'd be a pic of your dog (though I thought it might be a pic of a tractor!!)!
Post a Comment