I got a phone call from Marmie (Jerrad's grandma) today and she said, "Do you have your paint for the nursery? Cuz I can help you paint this weekend!" So I went to True Value today and bought paint... Wowsers! It's bright! I got a bright orange and a bright green. The lady said she hoped it was a big room. Nope, it's not! But half of it will be striped with white, does that count?
This week has been good. There are times that I still don't feel pregnant, until I stand up or bend over! Ha! But I feel really good. I've been stretching a lot and that's kind of a pain, but very bearable.
When I was in True Value, a man asked me if I really was pregnant cuz I wasn't "out to here yet" *insert big arm motions. And I said, "Oh... So how far are you?!" He got a kick out of it!
We got a really big storm last night. I was on my way home when Jerrad called and said I needed to get home FAST! That's funny considering it takes me about 5 miles to get up to 65 MPH in the pickup I drive. So I was going along when I ran right into it! Hail, high winds, rain, and hardly any visibility. I almost pulled into the dairy to wait it out a little. But I kept going cuz Jerrad needed me to pick him up.
After surveying the damage, I was so thankful for God's protection! The corn all around here is stripped. There is a sprinkler down by our house that has all towers down and even ripped the pivot up. And we had several full 5 gallon buckets of oil that were blown at least 100 yards from their place. All of the trees look a little more naked today, and my dog thinks a branch he found is the coolest toy EVER!!
It's a short one this week, but I had better get things prepped for my weekend of painting. I will take before and after pics just for you!!!
Week 25
Friday, September 4, 2009
Week 25
Composed by Lyssa at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment