I know I haven't been here in a while.
I know I didn't finish my 28 Things I Love (I plan to soon).
I know it's 1:00 P.M. and I've done nothing today aside from sewing and playing with my daughter.
But...
You know I work a full time job.
You know I have a 3 month old to wait on hand and foot (my favorite full time job).
You know I have a niece coming in May that I must spoil beyond the point of no return!
And...
I am going to tell you something that I am soooo excited about!
A few night ago I got a phone call from my good friend, Crystal. She was telling me about a gift she had gotten for Aspen. Then she asked me to be a part of her Suzie Homemaker blog. I have been following this blog for some time now, so of course I agreed!
So what does this mean for my blog?
Will it still be here?
What's the difference?
My blog will still be here as often as ever... ummmmmm..........
Yah.
The difference is, whatever I usually do here that fits into the format of Suzie Homemaker will be posted there instead. I will still be posting things about my personal life and my photography right here. But crafts, recipes, and product reviews will be over on Suzie Homemaker.
There are great things happenning over there. Starting with a giveaway going on RIGHT NOW!! So hover over that link and make the click - the contest ends the 10th of this month!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
I know...
Composed by Lyssa at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment