This is my entry for the Dramatic B&W category for this week's I ♥ Faces challenge.
As you can tell, I really love this picture. I use it a lot of places, including my blog header. This was a really boring picture until I turned it B&W and added a few tweaks. It is so much better now which is why I love looking at the other entries in this week's challenge!
As you can tell, I really love this picture. I use it a lot of places, including my blog header. This was a really boring picture until I turned it B&W and added a few tweaks. It is so much better now which is why I love looking at the other entries in this week's challenge!
My daughter, Aspen, at 3 weeks with her silver plated Aspen leaf.
Check out the other dramatic entries here:


6 comments:
Sweet baby!
She has so much hair! What a sweetie!
beautiful!
Very dramatic with leaf in the foreground!
What a doll; I love her name! And creative idea! I live in Colorado and have a gold plated aspen leaf as well from Estes Park!;) That will be something for her to treasure!:)
This is so pretty.
Post a Comment