skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, February 18, 2011
Friday Foto - "O"
Taken in my dining room
1-6-11
Angle and clarity.
The quirkiness in my daughter's face!
I hope I never forget how funny she is right now!
"O"
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lyssa
I am married to the love of my life and we had our first child, a darling daughter, Aspen, on December 4th! I love my church and my God! I have the cutest 70 lb. puppy in the world!!
View my complete profile
Us
My husband and I on our wedding day. More happy today than ever!
Aspen Adelle
Our growing bundle of joy. My favorite photography subject. Babycakes. Chickapee. Pumpy-umpy-umpkin. Snuggle bunny. Little critter. Shortcake. Baby. Bull kisser. Dolly. Crumb snatcher.
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(
5
)
►
July
(
1
)
▼
February
(
4
)
Friday Foto - "O"
Aspen - 14 months
Friday Foto - "Make a Wish"
It's been a While
►
2010
(
35
)
►
May
(
1
)
►
April
(
2
)
►
March
(
3
)
►
February
(
23
)
►
January
(
6
)
►
2009
(
87
)
►
December
(
5
)
►
November
(
1
)
►
October
(
3
)
►
September
(
3
)
►
August
(
6
)
►
July
(
8
)
►
June
(
7
)
►
May
(
2
)
►
April
(
16
)
►
March
(
11
)
►
February
(
11
)
►
January
(
14
)
►
2008
(
18
)
►
December
(
7
)
►
November
(
7
)
►
October
(
4
)
My Blog List
Big Mama
Fashion Friday: Edition this is the last one I’ll post here
7 months ago
On the Road Again with Kendra & Then Some...
How I Know I'm a Boy Mom (Ten on Tuesday)
10 years ago
Welcome to the Reading Chair
Crunch Crunch
11 years ago
Carson's Corner
Some special days
12 years ago
Candice's Corner
Our Sierra Girl!
12 years ago
BFTE Cosmetics
BFTE Loves You Valentine's Giveaway!
13 years ago
Suzie Homemaker
Cult Nails Review
13 years ago
Cake Wrecks
We Moved!!!
14 years ago
live the life you love
i guess this is the link you need
15 years ago
Just Around the Corner
Just Around the Corner
15 years ago
I am His and He is Mine
MckMama
Tattoos and Drool
The Bowen Family
Bring The Rain
0 comments:
Post a Comment