Friday, March 13, 2009

Difficult much?

Don't know quite what to say... I haven't been having the best of days lately but don't know who to talk to about it. Everyone seems to be involved in atleast one of my difficulties making it really odd to talk to anyone about it. Not that all of my friends are my problems, that is not the case at all. I just can't spew my woes of something when that person is too closely associated to the problem. Anyway, this may be the shortest blog I'll ever write just because no one can read what I really need to type.

On a brighter note, I have a three day weekend starting today with some snow this morning (with 1/2 mile visibility) and now it's 65 degrees. Gotta love Kansas!

1 comments:

Katrina said...

I'm sorry you really don't have someone to talk to-I understand!! Hope it all works out for you!