Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Phone book contest









Pick your favorite 3 for me to enter in our local contest. The winner will have their photo published on the cover of our annual directory. I got 2nd runner up last year and I hope to atleast place again. Thanks!!!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Sunflower, elevator, and tractor although the elevator make me dizzy just from remembering trying to look up at the top of them! =) Good Pics as always!

Amanda Blasi said...

I like the Tractor, Wheatand sunflower.

Candice said...

Is it that time again already??

I like the Mason jar, the tractor and the wheat.

Darci and Rob's Wedding said...

I really like the wheat and the morning snow with the tractor. I love the mason jar one, but not sure if that would be something they would pick for a phone cover. I, however, would love to have a print of it in my kitchen!