Outside My Window...I watch the setting sun cast it's final glow on our rustic shed and the antique tractor - lovely
From my learning room... I am glad it is clean and my sewing machine is set up.
I am thankful for... the changing seasons. I am always ready for the next season and greet it with arms wide open no matter how much I dread any kind of extreme temperature. Each season has it's own beauty and purpose - kinda like us!
From the kitchen... I feel most with myself. I am able to provide for my family, spoil my dog, and be creative.
I am wearing... comfy clothes!
I am reading... Reader's Digest. I am catching up on my magazines after reading "Always" a book about Christian marriages withstanding what comes along.
I am hoping... the girls do good in volleyball tomorrow, that I can have fun at the PTO Carnival and that my brother's engagement pictures turn out fabulous!
I am hearing... the washer and music from someone's profile that is up in a different browser tab.
Around the house... I am making progress even though I still lapse into my old self from time to time. I need to do more though before hunters come in a few weeks.
One of my favorite things... going through a hymnal with a great pianist that plays off me and I play off of him/her and harmonizing. Taking a great photograph. Loving my husband goodbye every morning. The way my puppy looks at me every morning when he's been outside a few minutes. A cozy home.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Well, it's Friday so... Saturday consists of going to work to make up for missing Wednesday, watching the girls' sub-state volleyball games for Tiff, and going to the PTO Carnival while Jerrad helps with the youth pheasant hunt.
Friday, October 24, 2008
The Simple Woman's Daybook
Composed by Lyssa at 5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Isn't it fun to think about your day like this? I love reading what other people's day is like and from their point of view like this. Love Ya
you need to do the picture for thought at the end : )
Post a Comment