1) Taken at St. County Clinic - work
2) Taken today - Halloween
3) I love the colors in this. I usually don't like indoor pictures as well because of the poor lighting, but the stark red and white contrast is nice.
4) This photo means something to me because of the people in it. These people have made having a job enjoyable! (L-R)
Shannon - Cynical, brutally honest, and probably my favorite if I had to pick one. We can talk about any movie out there, any recipe, and she's incredibly hilarious if you catch her sense of humor. Great kids!
Joetta - Sweet peaceful Joetta with a surprising spunk when you least expect it. Always full of laughter. Very patient with me! Although a divorcee, she has taught me a lot about a peaceful, loving marriage.
Dr. Bill - This man is a wonderful man and doctor. Jovial, loving, and straightforward. Been delivering babies at this clinic for 28 years. When approached anywhere by someone he has delivered, he calls them his "kid" hence, he has a LOT of kids (Only 3 biological). If he is still doing it when I have my kids, he will deliver them. I have never seen a doctor care so much about each one of his patients.
5) Named, "On the Job Fun"
.jpg)

2 comments:
Dr bill delivered me, in 85 then leslie in 89 then zach in like 91 then samantha.. lol in 96 i think..
wow.. yeah he was the MAN!!! all of us healthy babies!
If I ever have another baby, Dr. Bill definetly gets the job-he know my labors occur in minutes, not hours.
Post a Comment