Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged by Katarina!

Here are the rules:Link the person who tagged you.Tell about 6 quirks of yours.Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know.

1.I am a native Texan and I'm starting to get a little homesick...

2.I cannot take a shower in under 15 minutes unless I skip something.

3.I paint my toenails about 3 times a year.

4.I almost put up my Christmas tree today while Jerrad was gone!

5.I played bass drum in marching band in high school... I loved it!

6.I have a friend in Omaha, NE that I have never met in person... consequently that person knows more about me than almost everyone else in my life!

I don't know who to tag cuz I don't know how to use this thing yet! =)


I tag

1 comments:

Katrina said...

You are so funny! Isn't it crazy that we don't think about some of our quirks until something like this? Good Job =)