So I was inspired by Esther's "Wordless Wednesday" but didn't want to be a COMPLETE copycat. I decided since I passionately enjoy Photography and have massive amounts of pictures that I would share some. I will also share a few things about the picture like:
1) Where it was taken
2) When it was taken
3) Why I like the picture (in photographic elements)
4) Why it means something to me
5) What I would name it if I had to
So for the first Friday Foto I choose...
1) My "Seasonal Tree" in my front yard. I call it that because it tells true signs of each season in a very timely manner!
2) I took this picture on Tuesday while the sun was going down.
3) I didn't plan this picture to be so lovely, it just kinda happenned. I was walking around the tree taking close ups of the leaves and snapped it. I didn't realize it was so beautiful until I uploaded it on to the computer. I love the golden lighting and the way the top leaf curls over like a curly Q.
4) I am very much loving fall at the moment and it reflects my desire to have a cozy, harvest home.
5) Autumn's Essence
.jpg)

3 comments:
I Love this picture-and I'll say it once again-you do a really good job at photography. Can't wait to see M & N's pictures!
You are very talented! and don't worry wordless wednesday isn't my personal idea ;) so copy away! I am enjoying your blog!
that last comment was from me, not miguel. sorry.
Post a Comment