
1) Taken at Table Rock Ranch - Steve Onley's house for Adam and Sarah (Onley) Booth's wedding
2) July 19, 2008 - about the time the wedding was supposed to start, but we were waiting on the bride's hair.
3) The lighting and the angle for this picture work perfectly for the style of the cake topper.
4) This picture means a lot of different things to me.
It was my first wedding with my new camera so I had a lot of fun playing.
I was so happy to get one of those cool, modern pictures. Sometimes I feel honored to get really awesome pictures because I'm not an awesome photographer... yet!
This was a very special wedding to me... I have known the bride since she was born. We played together as very young children and our parents have plenty of black male pictures of us. I was so grateful to get to do this wedding! God brings us back around to those we love!
The bride's aunt made the cake. She's not just the bride's aunt to me. She is so much more than that! In the era that we met this special family, my dad was going to Bible college and we were tight on money (Can I hear an "Amen" on that?!). My mom worked, my dad worked and went to school. My brothers and I needed a babysitter. The pastor's daughter was the perfect gal for the job. Becki Onley babysat us the entire time we were living in Greeley. She was like a second mom to me for 5 years. She potty trained me, she held and coddled me as her own. My mom says she is surprised that I learned how to walk before we moved away from there because Becki would never put me down! And my favorite story of Becki is that she (After another LONG story that I won't go into right now) named her firstborn child after me. So the cake itself is special to me because of who made it!
5) Named: A Sweet Angle on Love
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Friday Foto - Late again!
Composed by Lyssa at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment