Yesterday was a little hectic once I got home from work. And we had our Pheasants Forever banquet last night. Jerrad is on the board so we stayed until it was ALL done and cleaned up (1:00 A.M.). Hence, my Friday Foto is a little late.

1) This was taken in my in-laws' "backyard"
2) I only know when it was taken because of the folder name - August '07
3) I love how the colors of the background almost perfectly divide the picture in half diagonally! Then the way the colors of the bird pop off of it!
4) I don't know that this picture holds any sentimental value to me other than being a great image... that I was privelaged to capture!
5) Name - "Cluck-cluck" <---- Trina will get it!

3 comments:
What a great picture! You could frame that and give it to someone who collects roosters!
I have always loved this picture! I agree with Esther-YOu could send it to Tammy-her kitchen is in roosters! And I'm pretty sure I know what you are talking about but you might have to remind me. Sorry! Great piture though!!
Your mom's chicken's name was Cluck-cluck, Chicken Little, etc.
Post a Comment