I got tagged by Katarina...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper - It's more fun to pretty up!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial but I love the smell of real
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving but this year I made a bargain and it was up last night!
4. When do you take the tree down? Haha! Whenever Jerrad gets grumpy about it!
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I have no idea
7. Hardest person to buy for? Jimmy
8. Easiest person to buy for? Katarina
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes - my grandma made it years ago and it is still the classiest one I've seen!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Christmas letters, by mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? There was one year my grandma had just gotten married and her family list tripled and her budget stayed the same. She did a lot of homemade gifts and I don't think anyone has figured out yet what exactly she gave us.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The old Toy Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I always shop for Christmas.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes=)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Meemee's tacos
16. Lights on the tree? Lots... and colored - even though mine are white for now.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Wexford Carol
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Stay "home" meaning still sleeping in my own bed. But I love being at Kitty's or Marm's for the gathering. Then again, I love hosting as well!
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? Yah, but I'm not going to. I'm trying to block all things of Santa out of Christmas.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I love my big silver star!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People forgetting what it is about or trying to make it about something other than Christ.
23. What theme or color are you using? Red, black and silver
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? FOOD!!!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Sewing essentials, my bed (Jerrad was going to make it for me last year and he ran out of time), and an external hard drive for my computer!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Getting to know me - Christmas style
Composed by Lyssa at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment