Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm Thankful in...

This is a little something I have had in the works since right before Thanksgiving. It was jotted down on a piece of paper in the bottom of my purse... I cleaned out my purse today!! Enjoy!

My House for the sentimental value that it holds for my husband's family and for the memories that have been and will be made here. I enjoy making it mine little by little.

My Car because even though it sounds like a go cart, you can't go wrong with 38 MPG!!

My Work ... I can't believe how awesome of a job I have! It all started with one of the most devastating things in my life. Getting fired. I didn't want that "black mark" on my record, but I would still be miserable without it. I didn't realize how miserable I was before, but I definitely realize how blessed I am now!

My Church that I am able to use my music. I love our little church and how casual it is. Each one of the people are very special to us... even Judson! =)

My Marriage I have a strong man for a husband. He may not always do the right thing, but hey... Who does?! I am thankful that he protects me, loves me, and stands by me.

My Family biological, and non-biological, but mostly unlogical! I once read a phrase, "Teamwork is the collective power of individual diversity." Wow! Doesn't this apply to my family! No one would put us together as family except God. I trust his judgement! I have parents that raised me "right", siblings that only fought with me while we were young and immature (now we're just old and immature!), aunts and uncle that love me, grandparents that spoil me, and in-laws that have taken me in as their own.

My Town that I work in. I love the closeness and friendliness of everyone. I really enjoy finding out how eclectic other people's families are! I like getting to know good people! I asked my husband who someone was the other day and he replied, "I don't know. You know more people here than I do!" <---He's lived in the area all of his life!

My Hobbies I have latched onto a few lately, but my favorite is still photography. I have used the smitherines out of my new camrea, but luckily it will still last me a great while! I have taken up simple sewing, no clothes, just a few doo - dads. Cooking... that's the most destructive hobby of mine! Last but not least, my music. I am afraid I am losing some of it though. I need to concentrate more on it before I get too far gone. That is something that I am afraid to lose.

My Friends I was going to go into a few different friends here, but after Katarina's blog, I'll save it. I'll keep it short and say that God has brought the right people into my life at the right time, every time!

0 comments: