Saturday, December 20, 2008

My church is expecting this one!!

Why does a package of something say, "Place 6 _____ in a microwave safe dish and cook on high for 5-6 minutes turning once during cooking." and then put 22 said items in the package? Why not make the number of items in the package divisible by 6??? But after all... it was the Wal*Mart brand. I shouldn't ask so much of Wal*Mart I suppose!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Yeah I can finally post a comment! Anywho why would they put 10 hot dogs in a package and only 8 buns?!? Love Ya!

Lyssa said...

I always have to eat about 2 of them befor ethey are ready for everyone else to eat with a bun... maybe they did it for me! =) But, yah, you'd think they'd get together on the packaging before hand!

SavedbyGrace said...

It's a genius idea to get people to have to buy two packs instead of one.