I need to get some things off of my chest. I am getting a little stressed out about a lot of things. Christmas is coming up and I don't have things done that I feel should be done by now, and lots of other piddly stuff. What bothers me the most is that I have started lashing out from my stress.
The world might tell me that it is ok. It is expressing myself. But in all actuality it's being mean and finding an excuse for it. I have been so cynical and sarcastic with people lately it has been hurtful. These are the last people on my list to be hateful to, and yet it happens before I realize it.
I have to learn some hard lessons soon. Very soon! Starting with church... We revealed our Secret Sisters at our church Christmas party last night and drew new ones for the following year. I got someone that I find truly difficult to love. That's just like God isn't it?! I was hoping to have someone fun and exciting, but God had other plans in mind. Like teaching me a lesson.
So to those I have hurt, I am truly sorry. I am going to try my hardest to #1 Recognize that I have wronged you #2 Sincerely try to heal the wound I have created and #3 LEARN MY LESSON!!!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Love Them...
Composed by Lyssa at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I feel for you!! YOu have grown so much in the last year! I am glad you are my s-i-l. Keep it up-you are doing GREAT! Love YA
Post a Comment