How can you feel so sure about something one day and have your foundation shattered in the matter of a few minutes?
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How can you feel so sure about something one day and have your foundation shattered in the matter of a few minutes?
Composed by Lyssa at 11:56 AM
2 comments:
I'm so sorry!!! I was just thinking about you today-hoping you are doing alright... If you need me-I am here for you!! I Love you bunches.
Don't give up =)
Hey girl! I have had that feeling you're talking about SO many times in the past 15 months, and I still don't get it. But I can tell you, it WILL get better, even if it gets worse again. It ALWAYS gets better.
Thanks for your words of encouragement. It's so hard to see the sunshine through the rain at times. Thanks for reading my blog-I'm excited to read yours and catch up on your life!
Post a Comment