1) Taken in my office at home.
2) A couple of weeks ago.
3) I don't know why this photo is so striking, but it is!
4) This photo was so funny! I was sitting at the desk uploading some pics and doing some editing when Jerrad came in. He got onto me for leaving my camera somwhere carelessly (it was on a chair and it could have fallen) so I grabbed it and set it on my leg facing him. He was like, "What are you gonna do now? You've only got one hand to type with." So I snapped a picture. It was angled and set up perfectly! So I must say there was no talent whatsoever in this picture!
5) Named, "_______________"
You come up with a name for this one! Leave it in a comment and I'll choose in a couple of days.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Friday Foto
Composed by Lyssa at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I Love It!!!!!!!! "Working Man's Hands" "A True Man's hands"
You know what cracks me up about this one? His scar from the snaggin' trip!!
Post a Comment