Thursday evening I got home and was getting supper going when the phone rang. It was Jerrad letting me know he was on his way home. We always do this because there aren't many people to come along and help if you have trouble on the road. We practice this adamantly, especially myself! Sometimes we talk until the other pulls in the drive, sometimes we just check the clock and hang up.
He wanted to talk this time and I never mind doing that! So he pipes up and says, "How much is that flash you are wanting?" (I have been wanting an external flash for my camera before the wedding I'm doing this summer.) So I told him how much. Then he asks where I needed to buy it. I told him Amazon.com to which he replied, "Well, go ahead and order that now and print me off a receipt for when I get home." I was skeptical to say the least. I told him I hadn't paid the bills yet and I didn't know how much money we had to play with. That's when he had to let the cat out of the bag. He said, "Well, you don't know this but I have been putting some money aside for it so go ahead and order it!"
Most of the time stuff like this doesn't happen in our world. He isn't an outward romantic so I don't get things like this. It is VERY welcome, however!!! So by Tuesday I should have my flash!
I love him unconditionally, but times like this are much easier! Here's to my hubby! And, yes, I paid him back ;)
Sunday, April 5, 2009
My husband... =)
Composed by Lyssa at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How sweet! Enjoy your new flash.
It's so wonderful whewn they do thoughtful stuff like that!!! =)
Post a Comment