Friday, April 10, 2009

Wedding this summer

I am shooting a wedding this summer for a friend and I am so excited about it!

First of all, it will be an inside wedding and I needed some better equipment to do the job well. As it turns out, that would be the flash that my hubby bought me last week! So once I am able to try my hand at it and get used to it, I will be armed and dangerous.

Secondly, I saw Dr. Bill marking off some days in the schedule book this morning so I decided to take a looksy. He marked off the three days prior to the wedding. So I will have Wednesday-Sunday off for the wedding. That's right, a 5 day vacation!

Thirdly, it's in the mountains. Not only that, but it is right by our family cabin. So while being there for 5 days, I get free, comfortable, familiar lodging. I love going there because every inch of it reminds me of my family... mainly my Papa Bill.

Last but CERTAINLY not least... I am "dragging" Maggie with me. She accompanied me to the wedding I did last summer and was a HUGE help to me. Not to mention I absolutely love spending time with that woman, and we both need to get away. I think there is some boating and tubing in order!

Come on, June... get here already!!

0 comments: