Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Gigglin' Girls

These three fabulous little girls have had my heart for several years. This is Allison, Ryan, and Samantha. The outer two are sisters, and the middle one is their cousin. They (and their parents) used to be our neighbors. We lived in a horrible little house with a neglectful landlord, but we found it soooo difficult to move out because it meant moving away from these beauties and their family.

Whenever it would storm, we would go over to Ryan's house and hang out because they had a basement. Ryan and I spent many late nights together playing until one of us was worn out. Then when she went to bed her mom and I would stay up talking college football while the guys just rolled their eyes at us.

We dearly miss this family now that we live 30 miles from eachother.

This particular day, we made it over there for a barbecue. The kids were playing in the sprinkler before supper, so they had to change into dry clothes to eat. They were so giggly as they stripped down on the back porch, I just couldn't help myself!


Then little brother decided to jump in the mix...




2 comments:

Katrina said...

Nice Post ;-) I had to laugh. Only you could get kids that aren't yours to pose like this for you. I bet they loved it and their parents thank-you for the memories!

SavedbyGrace said...

too cute! love the photos and the missing teeth ;]