I know you've been in suspense since the "If it's a girl" post, so I shall keep you waiting no longer, my one avid reader.
What I didn't mention in my last post is that both our girl and boy names are seed wheat varieties. Accidentally/on purpose... Once again I will rest your every doubt about us being rednecks!
If it's a boy his initials will be JLB. Jerrad's initals are JWB so there is a link there too.
This name is very special to us. The middle name has a similar meaning as Keagen's. We wanted to do something to honor our nephew, but it's a little difficult to name a child after his first cousin. As soon as we found out the meaning, we knew it was to be in the boy's name no matter what. Keagen's name's meaning is very special to all who know much about him. His name means "Fiery one" which is really neat because he had red hair. That is also what is on his headstone.
As I said before, I've never been a girly girl so boys were always in order. Even before I met my husband! I've always imagined chasing ornery boys around the house, and having them grow up to be fine respectable young men. So in that case, I should probably just name them after my visions of Bo and Luke Duke! Haha! Just kidding!
...Kind of...
Jerrad is wanting tractor drivers, calf wranglers, and shooting partners. He just wants some full time friends/co-workers that have no choice in the matter! =)
For colors and "theme" on a boy I am thinking a bright blue with lime green and orange. I know that sounds exactly like what I am already doing. But there will be a different spin for boy and girl, rest assured. I would really like to see some flames somewhere in there. Maybe more towards the toddler stage though! Probably some tractors of some sort in there too. But for baby stages, just some solid, bright colors.
Oh, and we went to the western wear store in Garden a few weeks ago. Maternity pants were right next to the kids' clothes(talk about some mad marketing!). We priced some size 2T Wranglers... YIKES! We can get a pair of Jerrad's size Wranglers for that price! And don't even ask about a 2T Carhart coat! (Mind you we will most likely no be shopping name brands at a western wear store to clothe our children... I'm way too cheap for that!) College fund? No way! How about a clothing fund for the little buckaroo!
Anyhoo... That is what I have in mind for the little Blizzard masculine style!
What I didn't mention in my last post is that both our girl and boy names are seed wheat varieties. Accidentally/on purpose... Once again I will rest your every doubt about us being rednecks!
If it's a boy his initials will be JLB. Jerrad's initals are JWB so there is a link there too.
This name is very special to us. The middle name has a similar meaning as Keagen's. We wanted to do something to honor our nephew, but it's a little difficult to name a child after his first cousin. As soon as we found out the meaning, we knew it was to be in the boy's name no matter what. Keagen's name's meaning is very special to all who know much about him. His name means "Fiery one" which is really neat because he had red hair. That is also what is on his headstone.

As I said before, I've never been a girly girl so boys were always in order. Even before I met my husband! I've always imagined chasing ornery boys around the house, and having them grow up to be fine respectable young men. So in that case, I should probably just name them after my visions of Bo and Luke Duke! Haha! Just kidding!
...Kind of...
Jerrad is wanting tractor drivers, calf wranglers, and shooting partners. He just wants some full time friends/co-workers that have no choice in the matter! =)
For colors and "theme" on a boy I am thinking a bright blue with lime green and orange. I know that sounds exactly like what I am already doing. But there will be a different spin for boy and girl, rest assured. I would really like to see some flames somewhere in there. Maybe more towards the toddler stage though! Probably some tractors of some sort in there too. But for baby stages, just some solid, bright colors.
Oh, and we went to the western wear store in Garden a few weeks ago. Maternity pants were right next to the kids' clothes(talk about some mad marketing!). We priced some size 2T Wranglers... YIKES! We can get a pair of Jerrad's size Wranglers for that price! And don't even ask about a 2T Carhart coat! (Mind you we will most likely no be shopping name brands at a western wear store to clothe our children... I'm way too cheap for that!) College fund? No way! How about a clothing fund for the little buckaroo!
Anyhoo... That is what I have in mind for the little Blizzard masculine style!

3 comments:
Are you leaning towards thinking it's a boy or a girl?
I saw your baby bump and it is adorable. Makes me miss being pregnant.
Did I mention before that I think you'll have a boy?
Anyhow, I've seen those jackets for toddlers at marshalls before, not too expensive. :)I'll keep my eyes open for a good deal for you!
I have no idea what to think. I have had no hunches or feelings or anything. Everyone keeps saying boy, but I really have no idea!
Post a Comment