Wednesday, August 5, 2009

If it's a girl...

Ok, I'm gonna break down and let out some info...

No we are not going to find out the sex early. Jerrad really wants to wait. The suspense is starting to mount for both of us. But since Dr. Bill won't even look for a bit yet, it's ok. Now when we are able to know and choose not to find out, I'm sure the suspense will bring me to my knees!!!

Anyway, I mentioned earlier that I didn't want to disclose the names we had picked out just in case someone fancied them. I don't think that anyone will accidentally pick them, even though someone used my girl first name for her girl's middle name. But that's because it's a family name. But I really like the names we picked so I will let you know the initials and what I am thinking of with each one (I'll do the boy post later).

If it's a girl (which not many people that have suspicions have suspicioned this direction) her initials will be AAB, just like mine!

I am not a girly girl and have never been fond of having a girl for that reason. I have grown more fond of the idea. There are still lots of people that think I should have a girl so THEY can make her girly. I think I should have a girl so I can make her rough and tough like me! However, bows and ruffles will be in order for some occasions, i.e. to make sure no one thinks she is a boy!

Which brings me to these...

Raynebows which are made by a high school classmate of mine.

Avie Adorned by another high school classmate.

Briar Claire which are featured on Small Fry.

I do absolutely love these bows, hats and Small Fry!

I really love a nice, soft, sage green with an earthy theme. If you're one of the privileged to know the name, you know why!

Candice will be doing my birth announcements as soon as I let her know if it's a boy or a girl and I buy her all the stuff! I assure you they will be nothing short of amazing! Have you seen her scrapbooks?!

Darci will be doing pictures, all of them. She, also, is amazing! I told her that I may call her to do some birth pictures as well as newborn pics. When I get larger I have signed her up for maternity portraits. I'm sure she is up for the job!

I think that is about all I have planned for AAB. Stay tuned for a baby boy post!

0 comments: