Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Random things

I was tagged on Facebook (I think by Mrs. Bonnie) for this and since I get all of these exported from here to FB, I'll just do it here!

1) My back is out so bad right now I can hardly walk.
2) I absolutely love living in the middle of nowhere!
3) I really love being an hour and a half from Wal-Mart.
4) I have an entire wall in my dining room collaged with my pictures in solid black frames.
5) My diploma from my college is worthless, but the knowledge I gained while there is priceless.
6) I have always been terrified of being in a pen with large livestock, until I got married and had to do it anyway. Now I love it!
7) My favorite place I've ever lived (besides where I am now)is Rifle, Colorado while my dad pastored. We got to meet so many neat people and always had missionaries over!
8) My friend, who shall remain nameless, and I devour an entire package of Chewy Chips Ahoy every time we get together.
9) I enjoy butchering animals to the point of scheduling my days off around it.
10) I am the only one to shoot an animal with my husband's new rifle.
11) My first car was a 1974 Dodge Dart with a 360, but I never got to drive it.
12) One of my former babysitters has become one of my best friends.
13) Seeing as this is #13 - I am not superstitious but I have had several bad instances related to the number 13 and Friday the 13th.
14) I hate having to be dependent on a pianist or a soundtrack in order to perform singing, hence I do a lot of a capella songs.
15) For a long time my husband and I were the only people in our church between the age of 18 and 45.
16) My favorite smell is the smell of SSBYC.
17) #1 absolute pet peeve - People not putting things back where they belong.
18) Over 95% of the driving I have done in my life has been in the last 4 1/2 years.
19) Although I am from Texas and can appreciate the famous "Yellow Rose" I will not allow my husband to buy them for me because of that "Yellow Rose."
20) I thrive off of lists.
21) The best way to scare me is to jump out from a corner. Light or dark, doesn't matter. I could even know you are there and it still make me wet my pants and scream like a 5 year old girl.
22) The fastest way to make me MAD is to tickle me, unfortunately it's very easy to tickle me.
23) I love surprises (Not the scary kind like #21). Whether someone is surprising me, I them or watching someone else get it. I love the thoughtfulness in it!
24) Even though I love being behind the camera, I kinda hate the fact that there are limited pictures of me. Who will my children remember?
25) I have a sinus at the end of my tail bone... that's a good way to end this!

1 comments:

Katrina said...

You are so funny! I miss you! I need someone to hang out with!! When I finally get my camera I will take pictures of you =) Hope you are doing alright. love ya!