I will definitely take some pics of you guys! I think it would be awesome to take you guys out to the dunes for it. That is unless you want to get away from the desert life! I want to badly to do someone's portraits out there though. It's sooooo pretty!
I am married to the love of my life and we had our first child, a darling daughter, Aspen, on December 4th! I love my church and my God! I have the cutest 70 lb. puppy in the world!!
3 comments:
Oh I miss them!! I so want you to take an updated picture of us while we are there-you are so good at it!!
I will definitely take some pics of you guys! I think it would be awesome to take you guys out to the dunes for it. That is unless you want to get away from the desert life! I want to badly to do someone's portraits out there though. It's sooooo pretty!
that is awesome!!! You should frame it for them. I want to see updated pictures of Kat and David too :)
Post a Comment