Sunday, January 4, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

A few of my favorite CHRISTMAS things that is! I wanted to do this a while back but didn't have time until now. And yes, I do still have my tree up. If I get my way it will still be up when Trina gets here because Christmas will not be over until they leave! This is my favorite bulb ornament. It's so fun and festive while still being classy.

My solid black bulbs look awesome on my tree! The reflect the lights perfectly! These were given to me by my MIL.


I love these ones! They are so awesome! My MIL got them for me as well.

The classic First Christmas ornament. Circa 2004



This is my absolute favorite Christmas decoration in my house! My grandma made this ceramic nativity set before she died. It is so simple and elegant. Probably the closest depiction of the nativity scene!




0 comments: