#14 - Nutella
Nutella (Italian: /nuˈtɛlːa/; English: /nʌˈtɛlə/) is the brand name of a hazelnut-based sweet spread registered by the Italian company Ferrero at the end of 1963. The recipe was developed from an earlier Ferrero spread released in 1949. Nutella is sold in over 75 countries.After my Papa Bill died, my MeeMee invested herslef in the things they loved. Family and missionaries. My grandma went on missions trips to Puerto Rico and to Australia. She would, of course, bring us things from her trips. The item with the most impact on our household was Nutella!
This chocolate hazelnut spread has been an indulgence staple in my house! If you've never tried it, don't worry - it is marketed all over the U.S. now! You cannot believe how delighted I was to find it in our little grocery store!


3 comments:
I have never tried this but I might have to =)
It is dangerous! It makes me want to eat a whole loaf of bread, made into toast, and covered in it!
Forget the bread, just give me the jar and a spoon!! To. Die. For.
Post a Comment