#21 - Weddings
I went to Hays this weekend with The Seal Clan to see Maggie and go to a bridal show. Maggie is getting married in September and wanted all of her bridesmaids to come to the show with her. We had a ton of fun and laughed so hard! Luke (the groom to be) was in town and his parents met us there. His parents were awesome, just like him. I know I keep saying it but the best way to sum up our weekend was "a ton of fun!"
The wedding showcase helped seal the deal in my head that I've always thought and occasionally voiced. I would love to have about 5 more weddings - all to the same man. I want to try so many different styles and ideas.
From the invitations to the favors I love weddings. I will look at someone's wedding pictures over and over again just to grasp every last photographed detail. Here are a few weddings I've been to/shot that I love starting with my own!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Matrimonial Affection
Jerrad & Alyssa
Sonny & Robin
David & Katarina
Composed by Lyssa at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Ugh, no, I don't think I would want to have another wedding! Loved the one that I had - good enough for me! All the wedding stuff is cool, yeah - but not cool enough to want another one!! But that's me!!
I would love to do our wedding again in different styles also!! There are so many options out there! If only I could have the same honeymoon everytime!!!! =)
Post a Comment