#12 - My Maggie Mae
When Maggie and I first met, I was VERY skeptical. The first time I ever saw her was July 2004. Weeks after Jerrad and I were married. We were at the tractor pull in Syracuse and I was in line at the concession stand when I looked over and saw this beautiful girl hugging my husband. Not good. I automatically went green, but then realized Jerrad went to Christian school for a while and probably had friends from there. So I cooled my jets long enough to find out what the truth behind the illusion was. We met and then I met her boyfriend, Kyle. The four of us were the best of friends almost immediately.
Maggie has accompanied me on photo shoots.
Split my sides with laughter.
Cried on my shoulder.
Supported me.
Photographed me.
Scared me.
Broken the law with me.
Gotten terribly sunburnt with me.
We've done all sorts of things together. Mudding, tankin, hoodin, paddleboating, photographing, hiking, you name it! We've even chased bears together.
We've gone through some extreme high points in life and extreme low points together. And there are few women I would rather have by my side.
She is my daughter's Auntie M.
And although it has been a rough road for her this last year, her life is looking up. WAY up! She is getting married in September to a great guy! It is very hard for me to see her with anyone but Kyle, but Luke is it for Maggie. I am honored to be one of four women by her side as she vows to love him in sickness and health.
At Adam & Sarah's wedding. July 2008
At a Chinese restaurant... CHEESE!
At the demolition derby July 2007.
After tankin. July 2009
Tubing June 2009
Paddleboating June 2009







1 comments:
Speaking of jealous.... I wish I could be there to hang out with you two! You are always having so much fun =) I am glad that you have someone close to do things with =)
Post a Comment