I had this great blog idea that everyday of February I would blog a little diddy about something I love. But now that it's February 3rd I am kinda kicking myself. I will go ahead and do this, but it will just be done in true 'Lyssa style. And since I am starting this way I shouldn't feel to bad if I have to do other makeup posts later*. All in all, there will be 28 posts, but not necessarily one per day.
*Like this weekend when I go to Hays to a bridal show with a handful of amazing women, one of which is going to be a gorgeous bride come September! I can't wait to be your bridesmaid, Maggie Mae!!!
Anyway - Here I go... and since I really have no idea what I'll be posting over this month, they are in no particular order. But we'll do it countdown style anyway!
#28 - Pictures
Of course! If you've been to any dwelling I have ever occupied you should know this is true! My current home has a wall collaged of pictures in black frames. I'd post a picture, but I am too ashamed of my crooked, dusty frames. I love taking pictures, looking at pictures, editing pictures... you name it! They are a reminder of people, times and places. They are little trinkets of the past. Sentimental treasures of the heart.
Whenever I go to someone's house for the first time, you can usually find me parousing the house looking at walls and shelves. Wherever pictures are placed and hung I will be withing a close proximity. If you offer me an album I will sit and devour it as if I had amnesia and all of these strangers were once a part of my life.
I am still struggling with editing photos. While this is great to fix photos, I would rather take a great picture straight from the camera. I also like a pure image, not one that's been messed with too much. While I strive to be a better photographer, I also hope to be a better editor. However, I hope to need editing less and less. If my clients want it I will be happy to give what I can to them, but my preference and style is a pure, untainted portait.
Yes. I love pictures! A blog I am new to and that I LOVE is I Heart Faces. Go check it out!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Procrastinating the Love!
Composed by Lyssa at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment