#17 - Shayla & Caitlain
My cousins. Wow! God really blessed me with some great cousins but He out did Himself with these two! When we weren't catfighting we were giggling out of control! Whenever we stayed at MeeMee's together we all slept in the same bed. A queen size bed. All the way up to about 13 years old. There were many times one of us (usually me) got shoved between the bed and the wall. Someone would get mad and go sleep on the couch (for about 5 minutes). And innumerable times that MeeMee would have to come in and tell us "for the last time" that we had to settle down and go to sleep.
Now, they are two of the dearest women in my life. I stand in awe at what they've accomplished for themselves and what they are planning to in the future.
The three of us would always take a picture sitting on the couch, at MeeMee's, in this order every time we were together.
These two pictures are from Thanksgiving 2009. This year Caitlain was in Korea teaching and we missed her so much. So we took these pictures for us and for her.
I hope and pray that my daughter will have this bond with her cousins because it has enriched my life so much!






1 comments:
I agree! I hope that Kaitlin and Aspen get to have a close relationship!!!
Post a Comment